TERMS & CONDITIONS
DANCE ADVENTURES terms and conditions
Last updated on 14th December 2020
Dance Adventures may occasionally make changes to this terms and conditions document. If any changes are made, the date at the top of the terms and conditions document will be updated.
- By attending classes or courses at Dance Adventures, the parent/carer or student agrees to the terms and conditions set out below. Upon booking and payment of the class or course, the terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by the parent/carer or student.
- If a class or course has been booked but the student would prefer to change to another class of the same value, no admin fee is charged.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- All students attending term time classes at Dance Adventures must pay an annual membership fee of £25.
- Fees are based on a 11-13 week term as indicated on the Dance Adventures term dates available on the website.
- Group class fees are payable termly and payable no later than the third class of each new term. If your child turns up to class without the fee having been paid, and unless you have a prior written agreement with the Dance Adventures admin as regards to fee payment, they will not be allowed to participate.
- Private lesson fees are payable termly or by the half term. Fees paid after the third class of a new term will be subject to a late fee of 15%.
- Holiday courses are payable in advance or on the first day of the course.
- Dance party fees are to be paid at the latest one week before the date of the party. Fees paid later than this will be subject to a late fee of 15%.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- Cancellation – Before the first class of the new term, a full refund is given less a £10 admin fee.
- Cancellation after start of term – A refund of fees will be given, less the rate for days attended and subject to a £10 admin fee.
PRIVATE LESSONS or DANCE PARTIES
- Should you wish to cancel your lesson or party, 24 hour notice needs to be given via email to the Dance Adventures admin on email@example.com or by calling 07561 349 555. If notice is not given, the session will be charged.
HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS AND COURSES
- Full fees will be returned if a course is cancelled by the student up to 24 hours before the start of the course and subject to £10 admin fee.
- Full fees will be returned if the course is cancelled by Dance Adventures.
- Withdrawal from a course once it has commenced – A refund of fees will be given, less the rate for days attended and subject to a £10 admin fee.
- The Parent/Carer agrees that the information provided on the booking form is accurate and up to date at the time of completion. It is the parent’s responsibility to inform Dance Adventures of any changes to contact details or address.
- It is the Parent/Carer’s responsibility to inform Dance Adventures of any medical conditions at the point of booking. This includes behavioural disorders. For serious medical conditions, more detailed information of the condition should be added in the comments box on the booking form.
- The Parent/Carer agrees and accepts responsibility and care for the student while they are not in a dance class at Dance Adventures.
- Parents/Carers are not permitted to sit in on any group class or private lesson except for the first time their child trials the class and the last lesson of each term when parents are invited to Watching Day.
- Parents/Carers are to ensure their child arrives with the correct clothes suitable for a dance class (such as comfortable trousers or shorts, a Dance Adventure T-shirt or Ballet kit, etc.).
- Dance Adventures reserves the right to exclude any student, Parent or Carer if the safety or welfare of other students, customers or staff is threatened due to inappropriate, aggressive or disruptive behaviour.
- All students must be adequately toilet trained if participating in any class or workshop at Dance Adventures.
- The Parent/Carer accepts and understands that appropriate physical contact by the teacher may be necessary within some dance classes to aid and instruct.
Any complaints relating to any aspect of Dance Adventures should be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following conditions will apply to all class bookings.
- All students or parents/carers of students are expected to notify Dance Adventures if they are isolating so that we can make the necessary action to notify our venues and staff of any last-minute changes to our schedule.
- If a student tests positive for Covid-19 after attending a dance class at Dance Adventures, they must notify the admin by email at email@example.com or call on 07561 349 555, so that the necessary procedure of contact tracing can be carried out.
- If a student or parents have paid for the term in full and Dance Adventures are forced to delay their start date due to Government closures, Dance Adventures will refund accordingly.
- If Dance Adventures are forced to close at any point after the beginning of a new term, classes will be provided online via zoom.com. For students who prefer not to attend online classes, their payment for the remaining classes will be deferred.