What is it?
Street Dance is a fun style that children really enjoy. Derived from Hip-Hop, Street Dance involves a variety of dance styles such as break dancing, popping and locking, krumping and even traditional jazz moves. Created in the 1960’s, Hip-Hop was a street dance for the people rather then to be taught in institutions. Since then it has come a long way from being a dance thought of as only for the streets to being a style which today is a respected genre. Hip-Hop dance is a fun and popular style, especially with young people, and is now used in mainstream commercial settings like TV, music videos and theatres.
Hip-hop dance classes A large part of hip hop dance is creativity and improvisation and just letting the music move you.
- Improves fitness and general physical health
- Exercise relieves stress and music can decrease anxiety and depression
- Development of muscles and muscle memory
- Increases coordination and flexibility
- Builds on self-confidence
STARTING SOON …